Iâve been calling Corker almost daily and I âcanât get no satisfactionâ.
1. Got in bed with Chris Dodd on financial deform until there was so much outcry that he finally withdrew his name as cosponsor.
2. Voted to confirm both Billary and Holder.
3. Said healthcare would not be repealed, until he started running for re-election and now supports repeal.
4. Voted to ratify the damaging START
Treaty which benefits Russia IN LAME DUCK SESSION
â I tried to explain to his peeps that, even if this was not a seriously flawed treaty, he should have had the ethics to wait until the new congress was seated rather than allowing senators who had been fired to cast a vote.
5. Did not withdraw support for SOPA
6. Will not step up and ask for Holderâs resignation over Fast and Furious.
7. Is still supportive of Law of the Sea Treaty (LOST
) â Thank God that 34 Senators are opposed
This will prevent a lame-duck attempt at ratification later this year. Since Lugar got fired, Corker stands to step into the chair of the committee on foreign relations. Heâs already sold us out with START
and was thinking of doing the same with LOST
which, among other things, is a backdoor to cap and trade.
8. Will not step up and say that he is against the UN Arms Control Treaty, slated to be back-doored by Billary in 2 weeks.
Corker should just go ahead and switch parties. Please drag 10 people to vote so that we can take Corker down before he can do any serious damage.